Friday, August 2, 2013

More Family stories from our Story boxes

Here are the rest of our beautiful family stories. You can view the other stories here. Our Inquiry topic this term is 'story' and we are discovering what we learn from stories. Each Prep has brought a story box to share memories, events and people who are special to their family.

Caitlin
My cousins are very special to me because we have lots of plays and it's lots of fun. 

Elva
I shared my Baptismal video. It's special because it has all my family in India. 

Stephanie
I liked my Baptism day and when I went to Puffing Billy and when I was born. 

Joshua 
I love Annabelle and Mum and Dad. I went to a wedding with my Mum and Dad.

Simon
My whole family went to the zoo and saw the sleepy lions and the butterfly that was big and bright. It was my auntie's birthday and she had a good time.

James
I liked building my big Lego tower with my family. My Grandma played cricket for Australia. I love my Oma very much.

Declan
My Irish flag is very special to my family because my Mum and Dad and Niamh were born there. 


Story Box - More Family Stories on PhotoPeach

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!